WordPress, Joomla all are open source content management system for publishing content on the world wide web and intranets. It is written in the PHP programming language and uses the MySQL database. The system includes features to create users with various access levels, adding content dynamically, polling system, e commerce implementation, ad banner management, adsense integration, website search, gallery management and many more in built features. This system can be used to create dynamic websites of any size. No prerequisite knowledge is required to learn these all. However it is benificial if you know about HTML and CSS. By joining this course you can learn content management systems such as wordpresss/joomla with advanced php.
Unique benefits to the students:
- Get comprehensive information packed courseware during the program and for back home use.
- Learn from the industry expert who has a vast experience in the area of learning and development.
- Network with other professionals from the same background and interest.
- Brand yourself as a certified Web Developer with advanced knowledge of PHP, MySQL and PHP frameworks.
Course Details for Advanced Web Development –
Basic PHP (Introduction)
- Introduction – What is PHP? Why PHP?
- PHP-enabled page
- PHP syntax
- PHP variables
- PHP Control Structures – If.. else
- PHP Loop structures – while, do-while, for, foreach
- Dealing with Forms – GET, POST methods
- Date Function in PHP
- PHP Includes
- File handling in PHP
- File and Image Uploading in PHP
- PHP Sessions
- PHP Email Function
Working with PHP and Database
- Introduction to MySQL
- Handling database on MY SQL Console
- Handling database on PHP MyAdmin Panel
- Basic Insert Update Delete
- Joins in MySQL
Installing PHP Sites on Live Web Server
- Introduction to Domain Name System (DNS)
- Domain Name Control Panel Overview
- Introduction to CPanel
- What is FTP ??
- Introduction to Filezilla
- Uploading Files to the server
- Uploading database to the server
- Connecting to the server database
WordPress – Building custom themes
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress file structure
- Modifying an existing theme
- Adding a blog to an existing site
- Creating a custom blog theme
- Converting an HTML mock-up
- Making an advanced website theme
- Adding a custom loop for featured content
- Using custom fields
- Adding a contact form
- Using plugins to optimize your site
- Uploading the completed site and database
Installing Worpress Extensions
- Installing Themes
Joomla – Building Custom Web Applications
- Introduction to Joomla
- Joomla file structure
- Content Management in Joomla – Section Management, Category Management
- Menu Management in Joomla
- Components and Plugins
- Joomla Template Design
Register with us to join any of our course batches.