Managing Director & Co-Founder
M.B.A. (H.R.) & B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- · Post-Graduation Business Administration from International Management Institute, Brussels, Belgium.
- · Post-Graduation in MBA program from The Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Mumbai, 2006-08.
- · Bachelor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Mumbai University, 2002–06.
- · Worked at Larsen & Tubro, Mumbai as HR consultant. March 2008- September 2008.
- · Worked as Director Operations at Pratham Technosystems Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai from September 2008 to Feb 2009.
- · Worked as Vice President – HR at Neo Quant Solutions Pvt. Ltd, an IT firm based in Mumbai, since Feb 2009 till Feb 2010.
- · Honorary Lifetime member of Higher Education Forum, actively bringing reformers in the field of education in India.
- Honorary Lifetime member of Young Environmentalist of India, an NGO involved in various activities promoting recycling, conservation of water and energy, and reforestation.
- · Active in field of Robotics & IT– 5yrs
· Seminars: Since September 2005, gave many seminars in various engineering colleges in Mumbai on topics related to Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Web Applications.
· Workshops: Worked for TRI-The Robotics Institute of India as a Technical Associate for 6 months, during which conducted 6 workshops in engineering colleges of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
During this period work on improving the quality of TRI kits and the content delivered during session.
- 6 Robotrix workshops (which is level 1)
- Part of Developer team of itrix workshop (which is micro-controller based)
- Part of Mousetrix team May 2006, the first micro-mouse workshop in India, conducted at IIT Mumbai.
- Active and constantly updated with the current trends of advancement in Robotics.
Worked at AAKAR Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd. as an Educational Consultant since December, 2006 to July 2007